Top Seven Places on the Las Vegas Strip for Most Beers On-Tap
I went to Las Vegas last month and spent a significant time exploring places with a lot of beer options.* While on a trip to Las Vegas last year, I had realized – once my palate had become enamored with hoppy beers – that, despite Las Vegas having a lot of alcohol, etc., there were actually few places that carried a significant amount of a variety of beer on-tap along the Las Vegas Strip. However, there are some options for the [craft] beer consumer. You just need to know where to go!
So, this trip, I set out to discover which establishments carried the most beers on-tap, especially hoppier brews and here are some top places (listed in order by number of beers on-tap):
– Yard House in The Linq – 153 on-tap
– The Pub in Monte Carlo – 120 on-tap
– Todd English P.U.B. in Crystals – 50+
– Burger Bar in The Shoppes at Mandalay Place – 25
– Public House in Venetian – 24
– Pour 24 in New York, New York – 24 on-tap
– Tilted Kilt in The Linq – 24 on-tap
Now that you’ve gotten to the bottom of this list, you may wonder about the selection of bottled beers at these and other drinking places on the Las Vegas Strip – I will leave that for someone else to write about (or for another trip)….
Did I miss any? Feel free to comment below
* More specifically, I went looking for places that had a selection of hoppy beers, IPAs, and double-IPAs/imperial IPAs.