Top 5 Things to Know About This Weekend’s BierBuzz Masquerade – The Original Costume Craft Beer Festival
A special beer festival will be taking place this weekend in Southern California, allowing attendees to enjoy brews from over 40 different breweries. This Saturday night, the 4th Annual BierBuzz® Masquerade – The Original Costume Craft Beer Festival will be taking place in the City of Industry. Hosted by BierBuzz, it will be taking place from at the Industry Hills Expo Center in City of Industry, beginning at 5pm for VIP ticket holders and 6pm for general admission, here are my top five things to know about the event:
- There will be over 40 different breweries presenting beers, all with special beers from each one! Amongst the breweries represented are Abita Beer, Firestone Walker Brewing Co., Hangar 24 Craft Brewery, Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Lagunitas Brewing Co, Saint Archer Brewing Company, and Sierra Nevada Brewing Company.
- There are different pricing of tickets:
- General Tasting Admission is $40 and one receives a souvenir glass with unlimited tastings, beginning at 6pm
- VIP Tasting Admission is $50 and one not only receives a souvenir glass with unlimited tastings, but one gets in at 5pm, allowing attendees first access to special beers
- Designated Driver pricing is $20
- A portion of the proceeds of the event go to Pints for Pitties (see here for a video)
- While attendees can park at the venue for $10, a free alternative is to park at the ride share location at the Puente Hills mall (next to the United Pacific Bank) and take the IE Brewery Tours bus to the venue. Buses will arrive every 20-30min from 4:30pm – 7:30pm then take patrons back to the ride share area after the event.
- Finally, all costumes are encouraged for this event: it is a masquerade.
Here are a few more tidbits:
- The Industry Hills Expo Center is located at 16200 Temple Avenue, City of Industry, CA
- There will be live music by The Union Drifters
- Tickets are available for sale online